Montreal Asbestos Abatement Services
Asbestos is one of the most significant health hazards one can encounter in buildings. It is used for insulation and as a fire retardant, as well as in a variety of manufactured goods. While its uses are many, it can be dangerous if the material is disturbed, damaged, or unsettled in some way, releasing particles into the air. How to know when you have an asbestos problem?
We will provide some useful tips to watch out for, and should there be an issue, the asbestos contractors at Montreal Asbestos Removal Experts are here to take care of the problem promptly and efficiently.
Montreal Asbestos Removal Experts use engineering controls, three-chamber decon, and class 1 workers when removing friable asbestos. We have referrals from clients, including documentation from each project.
We deliver the following services:
- Commercial asbestos abatement service
- Industrial asbestos abatement service
- Residential asbestos abatement service
- Asbestos Testing
The following are some of the health risks associated with the mineral:
- Cancer of the lung tissue associated with the bronchial tubes
- 20-30 year latency period
- 90 times greater incidence in occupationally exposed smokers
- Scarring of the lungs at the alveoli
- Inhibits oxygen transfer into the blood
- 15-20 Year Latency
- Cancer of the pleural and peritoneal membranes
- 20-45 year latency, possibly longer
Asbestos abatement cost often takes into account these varied and complex factors in asbestos removal. At Montreal Asbestos Removal Experts, we will provide you the best possible value for our service; contact us now to speak with a representative who will listen to your needs and concerns. We are here to remove the headache and ensure your safety.
The Asbestos Abatement Process
- The abatement process consists of several steps, all of which are essential to ensure the continued safety of anyone in your building.
- First, we remove moveable objects from the work area, and then our team installs plastic sheeting on walls and floors to isolate the work area. It is known as containment or enclosure.
- After that, we remove all the contaminated material. In some instances, a decontamination unit with a working shower is set up for workers to use when entering the work area.
- All of the removed materials are placed in containers and taken away from the worksite.
- Then, we remove asbestos-containing materials. All surfaces inside the containment will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Lastly, we test your building to ensure that all contaminants are gone by using both a visual inspection method as well as an air sample.
- We remove all equipment and containment barriers from your building.
Why Choose Us?
- We provide the best asbestos abatement and asbestos testing service. Never hesitate to call in your time of need.
- Our experienced and proficient team ensures to finish the project efficiently and safely without obstructing other services.
- We strive to make every job have the most limited amount of environmental impact as possible.
- We try our best to maintain our reputation for cost-effective and on-time job completion, impeccable safety records, and increased profit margins for our clients.
- If you need an estimate for your project, please call us. We would love to set up a time that is convenient for you.
Please contact us if you have any questions about Asbestos Abatement. Our experts are available to help you 24 hours. Feel free to ask anything about asbestos abatement and asbestos testing.